- Mobile Filta services for deep fryers, oil and grease more interesting than ever.
- Green Franchise Award 2022 for the mobile services that provide more sustainability and savings in commercial kitchens.
- New services offer franchisees additional sales opportunities.
Since the founding of FiltaFry Deutschland GmbH at the end of 2014, the deep fryer and oil management provider has taken part in the international Franchise Expo in Frankfurt and uses the largest industry platform to exchange experiences, to acquire partners and, due to the numerous participants from the gastronomy industry, also to acquire new customers. This year, potential franchise partners will once again have the opportunity to meet the Filta team around Jos van Aalst in person and to get to know the services as well as the opportunities that the company, which received the “Green Franchise Award” in 2022, offers its franchisees and customers.
Unique fryer, oil and fat management without competition
New business field, long-awaited service: Filta is the only management system for deep-fat fryers in the world. Every week, more than 7,000 customers worldwide benefit from the services of over 400 Filta partner companies in 15 countries. Those who now set up their own business with the Filta system have an absolutely unique selling point on the market.
With sustainability services to business success
Mobile fryer and oil management is more interesting than ever for customers due to the current situation. Filta partners take over the professional cleaning of the fryers and the filtration of the micro-based cooking oil on site, among other things. The collection and delivery of oil is also part of the service. Customers thus save time and money. In addition, the useful life of the oil can be extended by up to 100 %, which means a measurable contribution to more sustainability and resource conservation for restaurateurs.
Additional services open up new target markets
In addition to the mobile fryer full service, Filta offers its franchise partners the opportunity to continually expand their range of products and services. This makes them more attractive to customers and enables them to tap into new target groups. The additional services include
- the unique on-site replacement of refrigerator seals
- chemical-free drain cleaning
- automatic cleaning of fume cupboards
- state-of-the-art grease separation with the FiltaFOG Cyclone
Franchise as an anchor in times of crisis
“Despite the current political and economic situation, franchising has lost none of its appeal,” says van Aalst. “On the contrary: especially in somewhat ‘stormier’ times, a tried and tested and economically stable franchise system offers plenty of advantages that are worth their weight in gold for a company founder.
- a franchisor with a dedicated team of employees who stand behind their partners and can provide support,
- quicker access to larger customers that you wouldn’t get as a newcomer,
- and franchise colleagues who offer years of know-how and support both in the start-up phase and beyond.